Friday, February 3, 2012

Mentor Log

Date: Feb 03 2012
Time Spent: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour

Action: Today was my first piano lesson with my mentor. Since I knew nothing about the piano we first started off with identifying the keys. He also gave me an introduction on how to read music notes. 

Next Action: My next step is to meet up with my mentor again next Saturday. This time I'm actually going to intend to play the piano, at least a couple of chords just to get my fingers used to the motion.

How am I Doing? I am relieved that I finally got a mentor because I had some issues with finding one. This took a load off of my shoulders and now I feel that I can just let loose and enjoy learning how to play the piano. I have no experience with playing instruments but I hope that this project will help me initiate a passion for music. I know it’s going to be difficult but I am ambitious and determined to succeed.  

1 comment:

  1. Make sure all of the font shows up in white- the "how am I doing" section is hard to read because the text is black.

    I used to play piano- I am anxious to hear how you like it! You will certainly be successful if you work hard at it.

    ReplyDelete