Date: 02-29-12
Time Spent: 1 Hour
Total Time: 2 Hours
Action: Today I had another piano lesson. My mentor instructed me how to move my fingers in a proficient matter. He also showed me how to play a slow rock song. I have now managed to play one song at least, " Here comes Thumpkin."
Next Action: My next step is to meet up with my mentor again before the week ends. He said he was going to show me how to play with both hands becuase in the past I have only been playing with my right hand .
How am I Doing? I can say that I am doing well for a begginer. I really enjoy playing the piano. It's pretty difficult more than I imagined actually. The most difficult part of playing is making your fingers do what you want. With that said I still have a lot of practicing to do especially improving the movements of every one of my fingers. I also need to know my keys better because I still tend to get them mixed up.
No comments:
Post a Comment