Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ambition

I believe that ambition is a very good thing because it is the driving force that encourages us to pursue our goals. Without ambition no one would ever have the desire to do anything, meaning that we'd just be sitting at home doing nothing. We would just waste our lives. However ambition does cause harm as it can cause stress, heart related problems, and other health issues. An example of a person crossing the line because of ambition wouldbe like if a person went without eating because they'd rather take the time to study. Now maybe doing this once or twice might not be as harmful, but the point is you have to eat. If you don't eat your brain won't have the energy to work and it can harm your overall health. I have seen this happen and trust me it's not worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Ambition is definitely the driving force behind the pursuit of our goals. I am glad you also acknowledge some of the effects of too much ambition.

    ReplyDelete